GOSS 2023: Recording
Instant-access eLearning module
This package has auto-generated captions provided by a third party
Member price: £84
These recordings from the 2023 Glasgow Oral Surgery Symposium focus on the management of fibro osseous and giant cell lesions of the jaws. We have gathered 5 specialists nationwide who will present strategies on current management including diagnosis, investigations, surgical advances, and minimising complications and recurrences.
Lectures will cover:
- Radiological interpretation including the use of advanced imaging such as CBCT/CT/MRI
- The role of conservative and radical treatment options
- The value of a pathologist’s input in surgical decision making
- Management of Juvenile ossifying fibroma
- Medical management of giant cell lesions
There are similarities in both the clinical and radiological aspects of benign lesions and it is important for the primary care practitioner to identify them early, to be able to refer them to secondary care and for secondary care to organise an appropriate investigations and interventions, producing a predictable surgical outcome on this cohort of patients. The aim of the day is to improve the understanding of the pathology amongst clinicians to choose the appropriate treatment option and subsequent follow-up.