Free for Members
Aims of the webinar:
- Allow the IRMER Operator reporter (dental image reporter) to perform this duty more accurately and safely.
- Give the Operator Reporter awareness of some biases and human factors theory.
- Allow the IRMER Operator reporter to lead well in setting up safe imaging pathways which limit reporting errors.
- Engage both primary and secondary care dentists with regards to the above.
Intended learning outcomes:
At the end of the session delegates will:
- be able to state x2 relevant human factors theory definitions and apply them in relation to the imaging pathway and reporting
- be able to state and analyse potential biases ‘in play’ with any given reporting scenario.
- have the ability to evaluate an imaging pathway/ reporting environment and highlight potential ‘latent factors’ in order to prevent adverse events.
A B & C