Climate Change and Health Webinar: Challenges and Solutions
Instant-access eLearning module
Welcome to this exciting webinar recording on climate change and health. COP26, the major international climate change conference, was due to be held in Glasgow in November 2020 but due to COVID-19 that was postponed for a year. So we thought it was appropriate to run this webinar and focus the minds on this very important issue. This webinar recording on climate change and health covers a vast range of topics including:
- An awareness of Glasgow’s sustainability ambitions, how they link to the city’s hosting of COP26 and how they are key elements in tackling health inequalities.
- Understanding what Britain and its people need to do to respond to the climate crisis and learn what you can do in your professional and personal life to respond to the climate crisis.
- To understand the local and national challenge of climate change in the NHS and to identify different level strategies for action.
- Which international agreements, mechanisms can be used to make health more prominent within the climate change agenda.
- How one can relate climate crisis to one’s own actions as a health worker and global citizen.
All discounts (including discounts for members of the College) are applied after you log in and proceed to the checkout.