Travel Medicine Updates: Disability and travel, typhoid fever, and piracy on the high seas
Instant-access eLearning module
This e-Learning has been made free access. However, please be aware it was recorded in 2016, and as medical knowledge and guidance is constantly changing, we cannot guarantee that all aspects are up to date.
These varied eLearning modules bring a fresh look at some topics that may not be so common in our day to day practice, however knowledge and awareness of such are key elements for best standards of care. This is an ideal opportunity to refresh your knowledge and hear about topical issues such as FGM, viral diseases and typhoid fever.
- Typhoid fever - human challenge studies
- Presented by Dr Celina Jin
- Disability and Travel - Is it worth it?
- Presented by Karen and David Ross
- Piracy on the High Seas - the Ongoing Threat
- Presented by Chris Penny