Infection Control and Decontamination Update
Instant-access eLearning module
FREE for members
Our new series of webinars is free to members of this College. Your membership discount will be applied automatically once you are logged in and you visit the checkout page.
College have introduced a series of dental webinars for members, based around current topics. This eLearning module is taken from one of these modules, and is tailored to provide you with an engaging online learning experience. The aim of this module is inars for members, based around current topics. This eLearning module is taken from one of these modules, and is tailored to provide you with an engaging online learning experience. The aim of this module is to direct the dental team towards the latest guidance on infection control and decontamination and enable them to apply this in a practice setting.
This module 'Infection Control and Decontamination Update' is presented by: Laura Wilson
You will be able to:
- Identify the reasons why dental practices need to improve their infection control and decontamination processes.
- Discuss effective application of standard infection control precautions and decontamination procedures.
- Provide information on current guidance.
GDC Development outcome C
Future webinars will include:
- Health inequalities
- Periodontal surgery
- CoCr partial dentures
- Domestic abuse with safeguarding
- SDCEP Practice Support Manual (PSM) and its™ relevance to Dental Practice
- Endodontic Access: Getting it Right from the Beginning
- Molar Incisor Hypomineralisation - Practical Advice for the General Practitioner
- Palliative Care