Sports Related Dental Trauma
Instant-access eLearning module
FREE for members
This webinar is free to members of this college. Your membership discount will be applied automatically once you are logged in and you visit the checkout page.
College have introduced a series of dental webinars for members, based around current topics. This eLearning module is taken from one of these modules, and is tailored to provide you with an engaging online learning experience. The aim of this module is to to highlight the risks of dental injuries in sport, their assessment, management and prevention.
This module 'Sports Related Dental Trauma' is presented by: Beth Burns
You will be able to:
1. Be able to outline the epidemiology of sports related dental injuries
2. Describe the principles for assessment of a traumatic dental sports injury
3. Be able to classify dental trauma injuries
4. Implement the appropriate initial management for the specific injury
5. Recognise the possible consequences of dental sports injuries
GDC Development outcome C