Dental Webinars: Dental Public Health in Action: Managing COVID-19 in the Dental Setting
1 CPD Approved
This webinar will provide delegates with an overview of COVID-19 cases associated with Dental Settings using real world data and scenarios from the East of Scotland.
18:00 - 19:00 BST
This webinar will provide delegates with an overview of COVID-19 cases associated with Dental Settings using real world data and scenarios from the East of Scotland. The webinar will focus on areas within dental settings of possible transmission using case studies, discuss current measures to mitigate risk of transmission and bring the dental team up to date with current guidance.
Aims and learning outcomes
After this webinar delegates should be able to:
- Describe the case load and trends associated with COVID-19 in dental settings.
- Gain an understanding of how Dental Public Health work with Test and Protect to risk assess COVID-19 cases in dental settings.
- Have an appreciation of the impact of a positive case of COVID-19 in a dental setting.
- Explain the possible routes for transmission of COVID-19 in a dental setting.
- Describe the current guidance available to dental teams focused on mitigating risk of COVID-19.
A: Effective communication
B: Effective management of self and others, in the interest of patients and provide constructive leadership
C: Maintenance and development of knowledge and skill within your field(s) of practice (cross infection control)
There are no seats available on the event, if you apply now, you will be added to the waiting list and payment (if applicable) would have to made when your attendance has been confirmed.