Sorry, we couldn't process your message. Please try to refresh this page and send it again.
TC White Dental Webinar - Dental Imaging update: Radiation protection and image interpretation
1 CPD Approved
This one hour webinar will cover a core GDC CPD topic and will refresh participants knowledge of radiation protection in dental radiography and also provide an update on recent developments in imaging.
18:00 - 19:00 GMT
David Andrew, Senior Clinical Lecturer at the School of Clinical Dentistry at the University of Sheffield, will cover a core GDC CPD topic with the aim of refreshing participants knowledge of radiation protection in dental radiography and also provide an update on recent developments in imaging.
Aims of the webinar:
- To refresh knowledge of X-ray generation and the production of the radiographic image
- To refresh knowledge of the hazards associated with X-rays
- To update knowledge on recent changes in the field
Intended learning outcomes:
- To understand how the radiographic image is produced and the factors that can alter its appearance
- To understand the hazards of imaging with X-rays and how they can be reduced
- To understand recent changes as they relate to dental radiography
A & D
You could save £22 on this event by becoming a member! Read more about becoming a member here.
There are no seats available on this event. If you apply now, you will be added to the waiting list and your payment will be taken when your attendance has been confirmed.