Foundation Skills in Surgery
This interactive course provides an introduction to the specific skills of early stages of surgery. It is suitable for medical students and Foundation Year doctors considering a career in surgery.
The course will follow an online learning format where delegates will be issued with online learning materials and packs for skills practice in advance before virtually attending a live procedural skills section.
This programme covers:
- Pre-course online lectures
- Record keepingCommunication skills
- Careers in surgery and the surgical CV
- Leadership and professionalism
- Interactive Practical skills session
- Safe instrument handling
- Basic surgical skills
- Orthopaedic fracture management