MFDS Part 2 Preparation Course
6 CPD Approved
Designed for those intending to sit the MFDS Part 2 Exam, we are delighted to announce that that our one-day revision course has returned to a face to face format!
Designed for those intending to sit the MFDS Part 2 Exam, we are delighted to announce that our one-day revision course has returned to a face to face format.
The day will include interactive skills stations and lectures, as well as an afternoon of mock OSCEs. Run by MFDS Part 2 examiners, the course aims to develop your knowledge and skills in six key exam areas:
• History taking
• Special tests
• Diagnoses, problem lists and discussion of possible treatment options
• Planning and explaining treatment
• Breaking bad news / handling complaints
• Medical history and managing emergencies
The course will also involve lectures and workshop sessions on both communications and law and ethics, run by experts in these fields.
Our afternoon of mock OSCEs will give you the opportunity to practice your OSCE skills via a number of scenarios, with the added benefit of both peer and examiner feedback to help you improve your exam.
The aim of this hands-on, interactive course is to assist participants in their preparation for the MFDS Part 2 exam. The focus of the day will be to help develop attendees’ knowledge and skills in the six key exam areas. Throughout the day, participants will have the opportunity to participate in small group teaching sessions, lectures and OSCE practice and receive real-time feedback from MFDS examiners.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the six key MFDS Part 2 syllabus areas
- Explain the MFDS Part 2 the exam format and exam environment
- Recognise gaps and weaknesses in own MFDS Part 2 knowledge
- Identify improvements that can be made to approach ahead of MFDS Part 2 exam
- Demonstrate best practice when communicating with and motivating patients
GDC development outcomes
A, C & D
There are no seats available on this event. If you apply now, you will be added to the waiting list and your payment will be taken when your attendance has been confirmed.