Sorry, we couldn't process your message. Please try to refresh this page and send it again.
Prostate Cancer Training and Update Day 2024
Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow
6 CPD Approved
An essential update from national and international experts on prostate cancer diagnosis and management
Due to the generous support of our industry partners, an attendance fee of only £10 will be charged and donated to Prostate Cancer UK.
We are delighted to announce the Prostate Cancer Training and Update Day 2024. This inaugural event will be held at the College's city centre location and will give an essential update on prostate cancer diagnosis and management.
Watch an introduction from our clinical lead, Mr Imran Ahmed
Throughout the day a variety of topics will be discussed, including:
- What's new in the EAU Guidelines
- Advances in Prostate Biopsy Techniques and Fusion Techniques
- Lessons from the Protect trial
- What's new in prostate MRI?
- AI and Prostate Pathology
- Update on PSMA Imaging and Theragnostics
- Is Focal therapy ready for prime time?
- Advances in Robotic Prostatectomy
- Survivorship after Prostate Cancer Treatment
- Managing Prostate Cancer with Systemic Therapies
- Update on Prostate Cancer Radiotherapy Current Practices and The Future
Read the full programme here
- Review and understand advances in prostate diagnostics
- Gain insight into the role of surgery; focal therapy and robotics
- Learn about the advances on oncological management and immunotherapy
- Update on the survivorship after Prostate Cancer Treatment
The in-person only programme will be of interest to consultants, trainees of all grades, SAS clinicians and specialist nurses in; Urology, Oncology, Radiology and Pathology.
We are now inviting abstracts for our poster and oral presentation competition. All abstract submissions will be reviewed by our committee, with the top submissions being selected for a short oral presentation. All other accepted abstracts will be displayed on a digital showcase.
Entries for the poster competition should relate to a case report, audit, quality improvement project or a clinical trial/study. Please note that the poster competition is only open to applicants who attend the event. If your abstract is accepted, at least one author will require to register for the Conference.
Full submission guidelines can be found in the ‘downloads’ section and the below instructional video should be referred to when constructing your abstract. The submission deadline is Friday 12th January 2024. All submissions should be sent to: email@example.com
There are no seats available on this event. If you apply now, you will be added to the waiting list and your payment will be taken when your attendance has been confirmed.